This article contains terms & conditions for the Politics for India Challenge.
- The said scheme (Politics for India Challenge) is applicable only for verified buyers of content available on this website.
- Students can mail regarding missing topic/subtopic only from the email id of their purchase.
- Students should also mention their date of purchase and transaction id for the purpose.
- An objection so raised should be based on reasonable grounds i.e.
- Missing topic/subtopic should not be purely from current affairs.
- Students should furnish proof of – either topic being part of UPSC syllabus or have been asked in UPSC exam in Previous 6 years from the date of purchase.
- Considering intertwined nature of subject, it may be the case that the objection raised by student is already part of syllabus – but the student is not able to make relevant connection. In such a case – an attempt will be made to explain the existing references inside notes for the relevant topic.
- In case we found the objection to be valid i.e. certain content is not part of our syllabus, we will update the content & mail the student the relevant article on the said topic in 7 days of receipt of such mail.
- It is declared herein that Politics for India Challenge is a facility (and not a claim) we are providing considering dynamic nature of the subject. We reserve all discretion whether to respond to any such queries.